Rose Dunnington Cookbook Set
Rose Dunnington Cookbook Set
Retails New For:
Condition: Used - Minor Flaws
What will entice kids into the kitchen and turn them into budding chefs? Try yummy baked apples, to-die-for brownies, crunchy, munchy stove-popped popcorn with peanuts and chocolateÑall found in this lie-flat, spiral-bound cookbook made just for them. Inside, hungry snackers will find foods they can prepare to fill up that after-school empty belly, sate a postgame appetite, and banish movie-watching cravings. And, most important, all these bite-size mini-meals are fun to make, delicious, and (keep it a secret) healthy. A handy basics section includes details on how to read a recipe and teaches kids everything from creating a work space to presentation. Before long, confident youngsters will smoothly prepare such tasty dishes as guacamole, cheese straws, and baked chicken fingers.
When the treat is sweet, children want to cook their own confections. And with this cheerful, beautifully designed kids’ cookbook—the fifth in Lark’s bestselling series—they can. Author Rose Dunnington is back once more, presenting a flavorsome and fun collection of recipes for what is unarguably the most anticipated course of the meal. A handy basics section gets beginners started, but with goodies such as snickerdoodles, chocolate mint cookies, hot cheesecake brownies, strawberry stickies, spumoni, and trifle, eating will be the best part of all. Also included is information on sugar substitutes, less fattening variations, and healthful options. Each recipe features helpful how-tos, and a color photo that will have children grabbing their mixing bowls.
Please note: Sweet eats has minor binding damage, inner pages are in excellent condition, see detail photo.
Shipping: Ships Nationwide
Learn about our condition labels
When you make a purchase, we want you to know exactly what you are getting. So, we’ve devised a series of condition labels to help you.
- New – In original unopened packaging. Some new products may ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Open Box – Returns or products with original packaging that have been opened. No signs of use.
- New with Tags – Unused products with original tags.
- Used - Like New – Item shows almost no signs of wear but does not come with original packaging or tags.
- Used - Excellent – Item is used but in excellent condition, minimal wear, no significant
scratches, scuffs, tears, stains, or pilling.
- Used - Good – Item shows more wear or signs of use, like fading or minor scuffs. Any significant flaws will be noted in product description.
- Used - Minor Flaws – Item is in good condition but has a flaw that is described in the product description.
Most orders ship via UPS or USPS and arrive 2-5 days after processing. Tracking information is provided via email. The weight of your cart determines your shipping cost. Our flat rates range from $4.49 for small packages, $7.99-$9.99 for medium-sized orders, and up to $39.99 for oversized and heavy orders. Note that some larger gear items do not ship.
We inspect every product to ensure it's functioning and in excellent condition. Any special notes on a product's condition can be found in the description on the product page. If it's not as described, we'll take it back. It's that simple.