Plush Infant Toys
Plush Infant Toys
Retails New For:
Condition: Used - Excellent
Octoplush the friendly baby octopus will take your little one on an exploration of color, music and fun. The plush activity toy is lovable and huggable, and every squeeze will introduce your baby to new colors and sounds. Underneath each soft little leg, your baby will discover a colorful embroidered image. With a gentle squeeze you’ll hear the corresponding color and a short classical melody. Easily swap between English, Spanish and French so your little linguist can hear the colors in multiple languages. Plush stuffed animals like Octoplush are quick to enter a baby’s heart, and the friendship will only grow – a 2 year old will love him as much as an infant.
Babies love mirrors, it's all about discovery. What better than discovering the baby in the mirror. Well that's easy. Playing peek-a-boo with this cute little Kiddopotamus Peek-A-Boolaphant elephant and discovering a squeak when you grab his trunk. This pachyderm is packed with Elefun. This will surely become baby's favorite cuddle toy in no time.
Shipping: Ships Nationwide
Learn about our condition labels
When you make a purchase, we want you to know exactly what you are getting. So, we’ve devised a series of condition labels to help you.
- New – In original unopened packaging. Some new products may ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Open Box – Returns or products with original packaging that have been opened. No signs of use.
- New with Tags – Unused products with original tags.
- Used - Like New – Item shows almost no signs of wear but does not come with original packaging or tags.
- Used - Excellent – Item is used but in excellent condition, minimal wear, no significant
scratches, scuffs, tears, stains, or pilling.
- Used - Good – Item shows more wear or signs of use, like fading or minor scuffs. Any significant flaws will be noted in product description.
- Used - Minor Flaws – Item is in good condition but has a flaw that is described in the product description.
Most orders ship via UPS or USPS and arrive 2-5 days after processing. Tracking information is provided via email. The weight of your cart determines your shipping cost. Our flat rates range from $4.49 for small packages, $7.99-$9.99 for medium-sized orders, and up to $39.99 for oversized and heavy orders. Note that some larger gear items do not ship.
We inspect every product to ensure it's functioning and in excellent condition. Any special notes on a product's condition can be found in the description on the product page. If it's not as described, we'll take it back. It's that simple.