Retails New For:
Condition: Used - Excellent
Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, Early Motherhood and Trusting Yourself and Your Body. A comprehensive and judgement-free pregnancy companion: Nurture is the only all-in-one pregnancy and birthing book for modern mothers-to-be and their partners who want a more integrative approach. Author Erica Chidi Cohen has assisted countless births and helped hundreds of families ease into their new roles through her work as a doula. Nurture covers everything from the beginning months of pregnancy to the baby's first weeks. Paperback.
Ships to: Ships Nationwide
Learn about our condition labels
When you make a purchase, we want you to know exactly what you are getting. So, we’ve devised a series of condition labels to help you.
- New – In original unopened packaging. Some new products ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Open Box – Returns or products with original packaging that have been opened. No signs of use.
- New with Tags – Unused products with original tags.
- Used - Like New – Item shows almost no signs of wear but does not come with original packaging or tags.
- Used - Excellent – Item is used but in excellent condition, minimal wear, no significant
scratches, scuffs, tears, stains, or pilling.
- Used - Good – Item shows more wear or signs of use, like fading or minor scuffs. Any significant flaws will be noted in product description.
- Used - Minor Flaws – Item is in good condition but has a flaw that is described in the product description.
Most orders ship via UPS or USPS and arrive 3-7 days after processing. Tracking information is provided via email. The weight of your cart determines your shipping cost. Our flat rates range from $4.49 for small packages, $7.99-$9.99 for medium-sized orders, and up to $39.99 for oversized and heavy orders. Note that some larger gear items do not ship.
We inspect every product to ensure it's functioning and in excellent condition. Any special notes on a product's condition can be found in the description on the product page. If it's not as described, we'll take it back. It's that simple.