Retails New For:
Condition: Used - Excellent
Designed for newborns up to six months old (8-17 lbs), the BABYBJORN Cradle is a favorite of parents. Compact and cozy, the cradle soothes your baby with soft rocking motions. With a spring suspension system similar to a stroller, the Cradle rocks smoothly in all directions and won't get stuck in any position. Parents can rock the Cradle themselves or let their baby's movements gently move the Cradle back and forth. Light and easy to move from room to room. JPMA Certified Product with low height and transparent mesh fabrics allowing for secure supervision of your baby
Includes two organic cotton fitted sheets, one cream, and one gray. 23" x 31" x 26" assembled. Beechwood.
Ships to: Local Delivery Only
Learn about our condition labels
When you make a purchase, we want you to know exactly what you are getting. So, we’ve devised a series of condition labels to help you.
- New – In original unopened packaging. Some new products ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Open Box – Returns or products with original packaging that have been opened. No signs of use.
- New with Tags – Unused products with original tags.
- Used - Like New – Item shows almost no signs of wear but does not come with original packaging or tags.
- Used - Excellent – Item is used but in excellent condition, minimal wear, no significant
scratches, scuffs, tears, stains, or pilling.
- Used - Good – Item shows more wear or signs of use, like fading or minor scuffs. Any significant flaws will be noted in product description.
- Used - Minor Flaws – Item is in good condition but has a flaw that is described in the product description.
Most orders ship via UPS or USPS and arrive 3-7 days after processing. Tracking information is provided via email. The weight of your cart determines your shipping cost. Our flat rates range from $4.49 for small packages, $7.99-$9.99 for medium-sized orders, and up to $39.99 for oversized and heavy orders. Note that some larger gear items do not ship.
We inspect every product to ensure it's functioning and in excellent condition. Any special notes on a product's condition can be found in the description on the product page. If it's not as described, we'll take it back. It's that simple.